- Submission deadline (extended – last call):
- Approved work notification (extended): until
Papers and banners must be submitted in the following areas:
Distance education politics and institutionalisation
Coordinator: Prof. Edneide da Conceição Bezerra
The distance education politics and institutionalisation area aims to discuss the integration of distance learning in educational institutions structure, being public or private, international or national. This area will receive works which suggest analysis, research and cases about distance education politics in Brazil and in the world as well as the influence of these politics in distance education institutionalisation process.
Pedagogical models and experiences in Distance education
Coordinator: Prof. Marília Gonçalves Borges Silveira
Presentation of pedagogical models or/ and cases about distance education in virtual learning environment.
Teacher training in distance education
Coordinator: Prof. Patrícia Carla de Macedo Chagas
This area aims to receive research and analysis about the first and continuous training of teachers. This area focus on training practice in distance education and training through distance education itself. We pretend to embrace different practices that discuss this type of training and to build the identity and teacher professionalization in distance education, envisioning a team formation to work in this modality aiming to contribute with distance education development.
Computer solutions in distance education
Coordinator: Prof. Fábio Alexandre Gonçalves Silva
A space to present innovative and creative works in technology developed for distance education. It is an opportunity to share knowledge and to show interesting solutions in different areas of technology such as mobile applications, web, embedded software, new virtual learning environment functionalities, etc. that can ease the research in the area, to solve existing problems and to provide distance education innovations.
Educational materials production for distance learning
Coordinator: Prof. Thiago Medeiros Barros
This research area has the objective of receiving works that are related to production, storage and/or usage of learning material for distance education: (a) educational material production: printed, digital, audio, video, multimedia, game, etc.; (b) educational material repository; (c) educational material usage cases.
Distance education inclusion and accessibility
Coordinator: Prof. Gueidson Pessoa de Lima
This area focus on collect works about accessibility and inclusion in distance education. The line provides debates as a result of studies and research that highlight special education issues and sexual, gender, religious, social and racial diversity in distance education context.
- Usage of HOLOS norms for papers and ABNT for poster.
- Theme adequacy on the event’s subject.
- Work Relevance to the submitted theme.
- Concept adequacy on problem elaboration.
- Consistency and accuracy with methodology and argumentation.
- The work has to present a linkage with distance education, particularly in the area which the work was submitted to..
- Originality and relevance to the progress of knowledge particularly in the area which the work was submitted to.
- Formatting template for papers
- Formatting template for banners (banners must be submitted in pdf format)
- Enroll the participante Enroll the participant who is going to present the work
- Pay event’s tax
- Sign in submission system here: http://eventos.ifrn.edu.br/semead/login
- Click on ‘Trabalhos’ tab
- Click on ‘Enviar trabalho’ button
- Fill the form and submit the paper or banner
Publications rules of papers in the event annals
- The banners will not be published in the event annals. Only the papers will be published.
- The amount of pages per paper: from 6 to 15 pages.
- Maximum amount of work permitted per person: 1 work as author, 2 works as co-author.
- Maximum amount of co-authors permitted per work: 5 co-authors.
- All the authors of the paper must be enrolled for the paper to be published.